Wills and Probate
People often say that because we speak plainly, they find it easier to open up to us. This is important as it then helps us get to know you and provide the best advice.
- We take the time to understand your needs so we can explain the best courses of action.
- We explain the process so you feel reassured.
- We provide home visits, for those who are house or care home-bound.
- We provide a fixed-fee, quality service.
Self Isolating and need to sort your will?
Whilst the majority of us are working from home and unable to make face to face appointments, Newnham & Jordan solicitors can still help with your will writing, power of attorney, deputyship and apply for probate.
Contact us today to arrange a video call or use our live chat facility.
- We are contactable
- Appointments are available
- The courts are still open
- Probate registries are still open
Speak to Angie Newnham today, she’s here to help you.
Angie Newnham has significant experience in all aspects of private client’s legal matters including property, wills, probate and powers of attorney who will always seek the best outcome for you and your family. Angie and her team support clients in areas relating to: Wills, Probate, Lasting powers of attorney, Land, property & Conveyancing, Equity release & re-mortgages, Transfers of equity/interest.
Get in Touch
We will respond within 24hrs
Ferndown: Peartree Business Centre
Weymouth: 20 Southcroft Road
REACH US VIA PHONE
Ferndown: 01202 877 400
Weymouth: 01305 470 051
EMAIL US ANYTIME