Equity release can help you unlock the financial potential of your home and provide the financial solution you may be looking for by providing new financial opportunities that you may have never considered
Your home may have increased in value, but you may not have the financial resources to achieve your objectives.
You may wish to:
- Make essential home improvements or adaptations such as stair lift, downstairs bathroom or even a new conservatory.
- Help loved ones get onto the housing ladder.
- Release cash to supplement your income.
- Replace an interest-only mortgage.
- Buy out a former partner’s share of the property or consolidate long-term debt.
Equity Release could provide the means to make your dream a reality.
Newnham & Jordan will point you in the right direction to expert financial advisers such as The Minister Partnership Ltd in Wimborne who are fully regulated and governed by the Financial Conduct Authority. A team of experts can assist you in determining if equity release is the right choice for you and your unique financial circumstances.
You are in safe hands:
Newnham & Jordan is proud to be a member of the Equity Release Council which ensures its members are highly professional and act with integrity and transparency.
The Equity Release council govern equity release plans which must adhere to strict criteria such:
- A ‘no negative equity guarantee’, so that you never owe more than your home is worth or leave any debt to your beneficiaries.
- You can stay in your home for life or until you go into long-term care, with no threats of repossession, provided you abide by the terms and conditions.
- All products must have a fixed or capped interest rate for the life of the loan, to protect you against interest rate rises.
Equity release has the potential to present new and exciting opportunities that you may never have considered or thought you were able to afford.
Newnham & Jordan can guide you through this complex process to make the process as stress-free as possible and provide you with the independent legal advice you need for a practical, sensible solution to your objectives.
For more information contact Newnham & Jordan Solicitors today on 01202 877400 to review opportunities for Equity Release.
- We offer confidential appointments in person in our Ferndown office where there is plenty of free parking available.
- You are also welcome to email us at: privateclient@Newnham-Jordan.co.uk.
This article is intended for general information purposes only and shall not be deemed to be, or constitute legal advice. Newnham & Jordan Solicitors, in Wimborne Dorset, cannot accept responsibility for any loss as a result of acts or omissions taken in respect of this article.